Friday, July 31, 2009

Kanwaljit Singh Back Small Screen with "Sabki Laadli-Bebo"

Kanwaljit Singh Back Small Screen with "Sabki Laadli-Bebo"

The Famous Tv Star Kanwaljit Singh started started his career with "Buniyaad" (1987),

Which gave him his first taste of success. has returned to television after three years,

he was offered a 'saas-bahu' soap but turned it down. "I was offered a very important role in one of the popular 'saas-bahu' shows but I declined."I decided to take up 'Sabki Laadli-Bebo' because the show is very well-written. If a programme is not written well, it falls flat, but I knew that this won't be the case with this show. The screenplay, the plot, everything was interesting," said Kanwaljit, who was also seen in films like "Satte Pe Satta", "Maachis" and "15 Park Avenue". "I don't mind the concept of a reality show, but it should be interesting. I would love to do a reality show where I can question some intellectuals or maybe something like the show 'Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai', which was hosted by Farooque Shaikh," .

No comments:

Post a Comment